Bookkeeping, Office Management, and QuickBooks Data Entry and Training
Don’t have enough workload or money to warrant hiring a full- or even part-time office manager? Not sure where to begin? We can help you out on a sub-contractual basis.
We have worked with QuickBooks Desktop bookkeeping software since 1999 and with QuickBooks Online since its launch in 2001.
Related duties include:
- QuickBooks training (most versions)
- QuickBooks cleanup, including chart of accounts, customer and vendor lists, and account registers
- Bank feed connection and rule creation for downloaded transactions
- Data entry of all payments and deposits
- Monthly reconciliation of bank and credit card accounts
- Credit card splitting and proper recording to ensure tax write-offs
- Bill payment and set up of bill payment schedules
- Manage or modify personal and business schedules
- Mediation between yourself and your accountant, so that your bookkeeping continuously reflects exactly what they need to get their job done…on time and as painlessly as possible!
Call for your free confidential evaluation today!
Watch the video below to hear Tracy explain her philosophy on helping her clients.